There are three levels of membership.
Interested in becoming a member? Join us at our meetings the second and fourth Thursday of each month, October through April, at the former Maywood Inn, now known as the Twin Door Tavern, for consideration for membership.
The Inn is in Maywood at 122 West Pleasant Avenue.
Regular meetings begin at 8:00 p.m. Executive meetings usually begin at 7 pm.
Benefits of membership
- Access to our Vermont Lodge. This Vermont farmhouse has ample room for +/- fifty two guests per night.
- With minimum required number of guests, a cook provides meals, as a part of special weekend rates. This includes breakfast and dinner on Saturday, as well as breakfast Sunday.
- Discounted ski tickets provided by the NJSSC.
- Club activities throughout the year, including aqua weekend which features kayaking in Vermont; various hikes and club picnics and parties.
Read more about the lodge under our menu section “Lodge.” Read about all the various activities members, including have access to in our “Activities” section of our menu.
Officers of the Club 2021-22 season:
- President – Michael Bailey
- Vice-President – R. John Popolizio
- Recording Secretary – Grace Clark
- Lodge Treasurer – Chip Miller
- Club Treasurer – John McAndris
- Corresponding Secretary – Pete Newman
- Database Manager – Don Denbleyker
- CFO–Hank Willen