Members of The Ski Club of New Jersey enjoy every kind of winter sport including skiing, boarding, racing as well as hiking and snowshoeing.
We swap stories about conditions, the best runs at Killington Mountain, Pico Mountain, Okemo Mountain and Sugarbush Mountain, gear tip, and where the best Happy Hours are!
Weekend dinners while staying at our Lodge in Chittenden, Vt., twice monthly meetings at our club’s meeting place in Maywood, New Jersey, the Twin Door Tavern, club race events as well as our annual ski trips create tons of opportunity for sportsmanship, community, and friendship.
It’s something we look forward to each year and can’t live without.
Ski Club of New Jersey members enjoy the many opportunities club life offers because they receive huge savings on lift tickets at the best New England ski resorts, including Killington discount lift tickets.
Our Lodge is only a few miles away from Killington Mountain.
Our ski club is aligned with the New Jersey Ski and Snowboard Council (which is part of the National Ski Council Federation).
The Council leverages the power of our club and about 38 clubs others, and their respective thousands of members.
As a result, resorts like Killington, Sugarbush, Pico, White Face (and many others) offer these clubs, including ours, great lift ticket discounts.
The discounts offered include:
- Discounted Bulk Tickets – Bulk Tickets are referred to as Vouchers and are available via our club’s appointed Council representative who puts in order for the vouchers and distributes the vouchers at club meetings. These discounted tickets are available to be used at participating mountains on most days of the season, except for blackout days. These tickets make it possible to plan a great ski vacation at a reduced price.
- Club ski trips – Trips are offered to various destinations and are selected and arranged for by the Trip Committee. Decades of trips to Europe and Western US Resorts, as well as Canada, have been run.
- Council Days – These special days are another benefit offered by many New England resorts throughout the season. As opposed to Vouchers, which are pre-orered, during a discount day you simply show your verified club card at a ticket purchase window, and you are able to purchase a discount that ski day. Usually, discount days are bundled consecutively for two to three days at a time.
This is a list of other types of discounts offered to members of The Ski Club of New Jersey for 2018/2019
- Special lodging rates and ticket packages certain resorts, such as Smuggler’s Notch
- Discounts at certain snow-sport retail stores, such as:
- The Ski Club of New Jersey’s own seasonal long-distance ski trip
- Multiple NJSSC resort trips
- Member club’s trips that are often open to all clubs.
- Member Clubs Ski and Swap Sales
- Joint club race events and parties
For more information, visit the New Jersey Ski and Snowboard Council website for discount information, ski programs, the monthly newsletter, and the NJSSC Guidebook.