Our Commitment to Security
An electronic procedure has been implemented, using MailChimp, to safeguard your email information.
Personal Information that the Ski Club of New Jersey May Collect Online
We collect the following type of personal information:email addresses.
How The Ski Club May Use Personal Information Collected Online
We will use your personal information for the purpose for which it was submitted, such as a request for membership information, or a request for our newsletter. We will use data in the aggregate to market to those who have visited our site or expressed an interest in our offerings. At any time you can add or remove your name from our mailing list by following the prompts provided by Mailchimp.
- Data obtained from engaging Customer’s ads and/or Websites:
We anonymously track Users who engage Customer ads and/or Customer Website. Applying this service, we may collect the following information:
- The time and date of the Engagement;
- Details about the device, operation system and browser used by the User;
- The IP address associated with the User’s specific device;
- The URL of the landing page of the Customer Website;
- The URL of the referring website;
- The search term used by the User to reach the Customer Website.
In order to obtain this information, we may use Tracking Pixels and Cookies